REMINDER: There will be a BAD meeting at 7pm on Wed 9 March at Fry's Fremont Cafe

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Tue, 08 Mar 2005 01:36:29 -0800

Hi,

> 6:45 sounds reasonable. BART is about 10 minutes from Fry's with the way
> the local traffic lights run. I drive a Pontiac Vibe (aka Toyota Matrix)
> so if people do buy stuff I can get it back to BART, you just have to
> get it home (-:

Sounds good. Tony, can you tell me when I do have to get onto BART at
Berkeley? (I guess you will get onto BART somewhere near Alameda?)

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
    Go away or i'll replace you with a very small shell script.     //\