list administration

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:08:57 -0800

Sorry for the extremely late moderator approvals today; I've been
extremely busy moving (not out of the area :) and I don't yet have
Internet access at the new place. In fact, thanks to CLEC stupidity,
I may not have it for another week or two.

As such, I'm looking for someone who might be able to temporarily fill
in on list administration duties. I wouldn't mind giving someone else
access to the webpage's CVS repo, either, but that will take longer to
get sorted out since I don't have an automated way to actually deploy
what's in CVS.

If you're interested, send me an email offlist (if I don't know who you
are, chances are I won't be very interested, though -- I'm sure the
reasoning there is obvious).

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World
War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Albert Einstein.