this month's get-together

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 03:58:39 -0800

So, the monthly get-together looms (12/12). At a glance it appears it's
South Bay's turn again; suggestions? I know a halfway decent Chinese place
in Santa Clara called China Stix, on El Camino... there's also a really cool
hole-in-the-wall BBQ place in downtown San Jose that I loved. I'd have to
check the name and call to see how big a group they can accomodate (the bar
area's decent-sized, but the upper-floor restaurant portion has an utterly
*tiny* indoors area and outdoors may not work so well this time of year...)

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.
- Kirk, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.8