I've learned my lesson...<sigh>

Jonathan Jefferies jonathanjefferies@allant.com
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 10:48:51 -0700

Rick Moen wrote:

> Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick@zork.net):
>
> > On the contrary.  I've never actually used dselect.  I saw
> > Rick Moen's initial four-day install experience....
>
> The beauty of this story lies in the way it grows with each retelling.

There have been several points where if I thought that the
Debian install process could be limited to JUST 4 DAYS, I'd
have been happy to sit at the feet of the master to learn how.

Jonathan Jefferies (who now has what he HOPES is a reasonable SLINK
                     or is that HAM installation- OH MY GOD, I've
                     forgotten what I've got installed )